Wednesday, December 8, 2010



I decided to read The hunger Games because I was so sick of hearing everything so great about... so I decided to read it! And it was weird!! But it was also good. I have never read a book about kids trying to kill each other to the death... I thought it was actually kinda sad when everyone died. This book is so different because such Random things happen to Katniss.
Katniss is a normal teenage girl who comes from a family who doesnt have much money. She lives with her sister, Prim, and her mother. Katniss spends a lot of time with Gale. A boy she secretly likes from the whole beginning... (I think) She hears that Prim gets called to the Hunger games, and feels bad... So she takes her place.
In summary, this book is about Katniss and all the hard things she has to get through in the annual Hunger Games. In some parts of the book, Katniss came very close to dieing. Find out what happens to Katniss in this unique book now!
Read the book it is so good!!!! I hate reading (A LOT) ! And this is one of the few books that I actually like. I am planning on reading the 2nd and 3rd soon.

10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read this series for a while now but was probably never going to get to it. Now i know i basically have to especially if this is coming from someone who doesn't like reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good book review every one tells me that this book is amazing. i heard that there was alot of violence with is why i want to read it. once again great book review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the character of Katniss in Hunger Games and actually I was more a Gale fan than of Peeta. The plot was exciting and unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read this book, but I have seen a lot of kids reading them. I wanted to read it a couple of months ago, but so many kids checked it out that I lost interest... good book review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My aunt and uncle read a little bit of the book in the car to me and it seemed cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard this was a popular book and it was amazing. I havent read it but i am planning on reading it very soon. It sounds very interesting. I love adventure and survival books. I would love to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry about that comment above...
    This book was awesome! It was a little on the violent side, but I highly recommend it!It is a series, but I like the first book the best out of all of them.
    I'm all for Gale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is amazing, to all u that read this, I tell you that you should read this book. I like how you describe the book, and how your told us why you like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book is way amazing I've read the whole seris 21 times as of yesterday. I have reading OCD and have read WAY to many books than is probably healthy... but I LOVE Hunger games and seris more than anything else I've ever read! You have to read it! And while Gale may be super hot... Team Peeta!

    ReplyDelete