Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


I have read this book many times, and it is a good book. In the beginning of the book Harry's parents die. He is sent to live with his mean aunt and uncle. While he lives there they don't care for him and only love their son. When he is about 12 he receives a letter that says he has been chosen to go to Hogwarts. He accepts and has no idea there is such thing as magic. When he arrives he meets two new friends their names are Ron, and Hermione. Together they go through many adventures. At the end of the book he goes face to face with Voldemort (the bad guy). Of course he defeats him and continues to live. I would recommend this book to everyone it is awesome!

5 comments:

  1. I have seen the movie but never really read the book. I think after all of the magic i will read it. Awesome review

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can one say about Harry Potter? I loved all the books, and I usually reread whichever one is soon coming out as a movie. I can't wait to see the final conclusion next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I have read this book. It's my favorite out of the whole series. This just made me want to go read it again. It was a very good blog I couldn't have described it any better my self. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have read this series 4 times love the book. great revew perfectly sums up the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book, and I got somewhat into it. I started reading the second. By the middle of the second, the book series lost me. I didn't find much interest, but someone who likes magic would probably be interested in this. Me, I'm more of a mystical creatures kind of person.

    ReplyDelete