Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Dead Room

"The Dead Room" was a really good book. Filled with lots of twists and an unbelievable, satisfying ending.
This story start with a women named, Leslie MacIntyre. Who is an anthropologist, with a gift. A year before the story takes place Leslie and her fiancé, Matt, were in a tragic "accident" that took place at the couple's home. Which kills Matt.
A year later Leslie ( after facing death) gets a gift which she thinks it's a curse. She has the gift of communicating with the dead! She uses this Gift to communicate with the dead and talk to them and find their bodies which are in prisoned in the ground.
Readers should read this book if they like mystery, drama, and ghost! But readers who are easily frighted and disturbed should not read this book. I recommend this book to anyone with a taste for suspense!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. This book sounds really intense but, I don't think I could handle it! It looks a little too creepy for me. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title sounds pretty scary! I get scared to easily so I probably shouldn't read this book, but it sounds really interesting! I wonder how she got the gift/curse thing....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book does sound very intense. I would probably like this book, but of course I really have no idea. Though it already sounds like it would be very fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love inteanse books i want to reasd this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this sounds really really good. I WILL read this next time i get the chance it sounds just like the type of book that i'd like. and you made it sound REALLY REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds so good and scary. I love scary books because i love scaring my self. Its weird but It just is kinda funny to me. It sounds really intense and adventures. I would love to read this book when i get a chance.

    ReplyDelete