Monday, May 4, 2015

Have you ever read the book Hunger Games? The Hunger Games was a fantastic book about two people who go into this war called the Hunger Games. Twentyfour people enter the games in war against each other. The second book is this one Caching Fire.
     Catching Fire is about Katniss and Peeta who are entered back into the games. (Which has never happened in Hunger Games history before.) Katniss and Peeta end up in an arena shaped as a clock. Each hour possess a new challenge. Such as Evil monkeys, huge waves, poisoned fog, etc. Katniss and Peeta join up with some other tributes Finnick and Johanna. Together they face the challenges that lye ahead. Suddenly the other tributes turn on them. Katniss does something crazy and Peeta is gone? I wont tell you what happens next to find out you need to read Catching Fire.
    This was an amazing book. If your one for action ad adventure this book is for you. Also their is a tiny hint of romance in this book if you are in to that stuff. I loved this book so much I already started the third one. Hope you at least try this book. Great book!
     This book I think is about love, friendship, and survival. This book has a lot of ideas of how to survive in the wild. Dealing with tilde waves and swimming also with dangerous monkeys. This is also about Peeta and Katniss finding friendship with each other. After (Peeta leaves I guess.) Katniss keeps this pearl he gave to her she realizes something I wont say what but she does realize something about Peeta.
              "I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever." Is one of the many amazing quotes in this book. This quote shows how much Katniss really does care for Peeta. Which the whole time you sort of had to guess about. It is also very beautiful and I could incorporate into my life this actually once you look around for minute come up a lot you just wish you could stay in that moment forever. Another quote I love is "Aim higher incase you fall short."I love this quote because well I don't really know why I like it but it is so interesting I guess that's what you would say. I just think always do the best in case you do it wrong. Like if you are supposed to do one paper do two just incase the first one is wrong.
     I hope you all read this book I sure loved it. I hope you do to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment