Thursday, May 7, 2015

100 Cupboards

100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson

This fantastic mystery book is one of the best books I've ever read. The author really grabs your attention and makes the book seem so real.

Henry York is a twelve year old boy that moves in with his Aunt, Uncle, and three cousins in Kansas. Henry's room is in the attic and there is strange noises in the wall. Being a curious young boy, he starts to peel off the plaster of the attic wall. Behind the plaster he finds 99 mysterious cupboards that he has no idea what they are or what they do. Later, Henry finds out ways to get through the cupboards that lead to new places. But when he loses Henrietta (his cousin) in one of the cupboards, things get scary...

I loved this book and I would recommend it to people who are anxious and like mysteries. The author builds up the pressure and intensity and its really exciting.

I think that this book is very relatable to. When I was reading the book, I felt like I was Henry because I would do the things he did. Like when he started trying to open the cupboards. I think I would have done the same.

"Anastasia reached the attic stairs, slowed down, and listened. She knew that the first step to asking about secrets is seeing how much you can find out by sneaking." This statement is so true. If you are going to ask someone about something, you've got to know a little about it first. 
Mason Fairbanks 

2 comments:

  1. This book looks like a amazing book to read. I am just finishing this book and I want to read this book now. I love the books that take you to another world and makes you wonder if this could really happen? This will be the next book I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this book sounds like a good book. I love mysteries, and this looks appealing to me. I want to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete