Friday, May 1, 2015

                                            False Prince

Written By Alexis Crandall                               By Jenifer A Nelsons

The False Prince is a fun fiction book that held my attention from the beginning. The book False Prince tells the story from the point of view of an orphan named Sage.  After he is kidnapped by a nobleman Bevin Conner, Sage is forced to chose who he is and find out what he stands for. Mr. Conner has a plan so outrageous it is treason. He wants to train Sage and the other orphans he picked up to be the Prince Jaron who died in a pirate attack son many years ago.

     Sage is my favorite character because he is defiant to the end. Sage will never give up and will never fail to stand up for what he believes in. I am a lot like Sage because once I want something I will try hard to get it. (Although I am not fighting for the leadership of a whole country). Sage is not the coolest character in this book Tobias is pretty cool also. Tobias is one of the orphans that was training with Sage. 

    This Book is my all time favorite. One of my favorite Quotes from the book is when Sage says “A person can be educated and still be stupid, and a wise man can have no education at all.” Sage is a really arrogant orphan but he is Still really smart. This is a Great book that I would recommend to anyone who likes to have fun and be a nice person.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about this book, and have been recommended it many times. I liked the quote that you mentioned and I will for sure look into reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually read this one before. It is a very good book. Sage learns all the responsibilities and etiquette of a prince. We get to see the very time taking (and frustrating) process of him turning from a rugged orphan to a sophisticated prince. Very fun and interesting!! Hope you all read it.

    ReplyDelete