Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My book Department 19 is about a secret facility that takes care of paranormal monsters as a boy that is the age of 16 named Jamie Carpenter prepares with his friends for the biggest war since a century ago. The king of the dead Dracula was been brought  to live by one  of his minions, and seeks revenge on who that has put him to rest. Department 19 has 91 days to prepare for the biggest battle yet before Dracula is at full power and is ready to strike.
"I liked this book because it has great action and a great story"

The connection that i had with this book was the action i am i big fan of action books and this book has the kind of action i like.

I think the type of person that would like this book should be a great reader,loves action,and a person that can picture what is going on in the book.

""When i dare to be powerful-to use my strength in the service of my vision,then it becomes less and less important whether i am afraid"

2 comments:

  1. So I'm wondering if the other monsters are going to fight against Dracula or with him? Does Jamie have any special powers and why is he at the facility? Definitely an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those war books that are future based it makes you wonder if we will have the same weapons? It looks Interesting and I am wondering how they are a the facility and if they are going to be deadly!

    ReplyDelete