Thursday, December 6, 2012

The List

The List By:Siobhan Vivian 
           Siobhan Vivian's The List is a teenage book that is really good. This book was about how in this High School there is a thing called the list. It has each grades ugliest and prettiest girls. The ones who are not on the list are forgotten. The girls who are the prettiest are remembered and the ugliest are humiliated.
        This book is a romantic, funny kind of a story. I like the style the author is trying to give. This book is pretty unique from all the books I have read because it's someone's perspective of high school.I think that the book is trying to say not to judge people if their ugly or pretty. I think it means to see them for their personality. My favorite quote in the book was "Sometimes when you get something new, you think it has the power to change absolutely everything about you.
         I really liked this book. I would recommend it to teenage girls. I liked the book because it was different from everything I have ever read. I didn't love how some parts had bad words, but other than that it was one of my favorite books. If you like a sort of reality and romance then you will really enjoy it.
     
         
           

6 comments:

  1. I think I saw this on the self in the library and I thought it looked good but now I know it is because of your review! Maybe I'll read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is on my "to read" LIST :-) I think I am going to read it soon cause you gave a good summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this sounds really interesting and would be really fun to read! I think it sounds like it was really good and would be fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive seen this book before. everyone that I have met that has read this book loves it. I have also heard it reccommended before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinne Archibald

    This book sounds really good. I like the quote you used. It's so true. I thought it wasw going to be like another high school drama, but you don't make it sound like that.
    I think I'll try reading this book sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds terrific. I thought it was going to be another one of those High School Dramas, but it actually sounds reasonably good from the quote you put on. I think I might read this book sometime.

    ReplyDelete