Thursday, December 13, 2012

 
Mocking jay
by Suzanne Collins
This is the third and final book of the hunger games trilogy. In this book, Katniss has to face all sorts of challenges, avoiding futuristic wild animals, and not being seen by president snow. There are many traps, that she has to work together with her friends to avoid. My favorite part of this book is when Katniss is running through some pipes, and an animal is chasing them. The Capitol has brainwashed one of katniss's friends to hate her. she has to go find them, and do something to get them back to normal. Katniss says throughout  the book "They have hijacked my friend." I think this book has the most action of the three books. This book is also a bit violent, like the other two, so I would recommend it to anyone that could handle the first two. I really enjoyed this book, and the entire series, and this is a really good conclusion to it. 

5 comments:

  1. awesome review! Right now i am read the second book of the hunger games catching fire. I really am enjoying it. I cant wait to read the 3rd book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read these books for a while and I haven't gotten to it yet. I love your quote. It makes me want to keep reading. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people have told me that this book is really good but I have only read the first book so I cant read it yet but I will but I cant wait because it looks like such a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been told that this book is really good. I have been wanting to read it but I have only read the first one. but I might start reading the second so i can read the third.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have read this book and i think that you described it very well!

    ReplyDelete