Monday, December 17, 2012

Sisters Grimm: Book 5

 
Michael Buckley's Sisters Grimm: Magic and other Misdemeanors is mysterious and you never know what's going to happen next. It is a great book and you will never want to put it away.

" You say it like it's not going to be any fun" Uncle Jake said with a grin.This book is about 2 girls named Sabrina and Daphne, and there parents went missing one night and they got put up for adoption and their so called "dead" grandma came and adopted them. They were a bit cautious at first then soon realized that she really was her grandma. They realize their grandma lives in a magical place called Ferryport Landing and fairytale creatures are alive and they never die. They have to go on lots of adventures and solve mysteries. And this time, the Queen of Hearts is the mayor of the town and she wants everyone OUT. She makes a taxes on everyone's house and everyone has to pay it by a certain date, or they will get kicked out. The Grimm's have to pay taxes twice, and they have a special person helping them out.... Prince Charming. But Sabrina and Daphne's Grandmother has a friend named Mr. Canis, and he doesn't like Prince Charming so much. Read the book to find out what happens between the two and find out if the Grimm's will stay in Ferryport Landing or if they get kicked out for good.

I love the author's writing style. He writes everything so descriptive and humorous. he describes the setting very well and you can really imagine what it looks like. He uses funny words and they always keep me laughing. I love his books.

I really loved this book and this entire series. I love adventure and mystery books, and this series is my favorite series by far. I would totally recommend this book to people who love fairytale books, mystery books and adventure books all in one.

4 comments:

  1. This book sounds very good. I once started the first one but did not finish it. But i think i should consider reading them again because of how good the 5th one sounds. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used a quote. It really gets you interested to read more. I have never read these but they sound interesting! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good mystery book. It would be scary running from a fantasy creatures. Great review might read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought about reading this book series and you finally convinced me.I love the way You used the quote it really made me want to read the rest of the review and even the rest of the book. Great job on your review.

    ReplyDelete