Friday, March 13, 2015


Call Me Francis Tucket
by: Gary Paulsen

Francis was on his way to a new life. he just got a rifle from his dad. He wanted to go out and shoot his new rifle. When out of nowhere t he Pawnee Indians came and stole Francis and took him to their village. He was there alone and with out his rifle. One day a man came and saved Francis and took him to the Forrest. He gave him a horse. told him to go to his hand cart company. He couldn't find them. He wounder along till he found a wagon.

I think that this book is very good and everyone should be able to read it.  I like how Francis gets to become more like a man. I think that if we all just get to be a little more like Francis then we can have a more happier life. It was in the old western time when they were on there on and had to get there own food. It was dusty and horrible.

One of my favorite quote was "Boy it's time to be on your own." said the mountain man. I like it because it mean that you have to be on your on one time in your life. It helped him find the kids in the wagon.  

I liked this story because it has action and emotion. It didn't take long to develop. I recommend it to all the people that like action and a little emotion.    

2 comments:

  1. this book reminds me of a book I read when I was in sixth grade about a boy who got taken by Indians. I really liked that book so I think I would read this sounds like an adventure and I love adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete