Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Catching Fire

Catching fire is the second book of the serise The Hunger Games.The main characters are Peeta and Katniss. Katniss and Peeta are pretending to be madly in love with each other, But President Snow is not convinced that they are in love. After they finish the victory tour they a forced to be put in to a special editoin of another Hunger Games... but this time the game makers are determined you only have one trubute come out of the games. In the special Hunger Games all of the winning trubutes must go back to the Hunger Games. Peeta and Katniss get put into the arena, very nervous. and wanting each other to be the winning tributes. I've really enjoyed this book because it makes me not want to put the book down, because of how intriguing it is.I think that most teenagers would like this book because there is a love story and there is a lot of action. Peeta said “I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever. One of my favorite parts was when the fog was coming in on them and they all had to work together to save each other.
                                                 By:Kaitlin Strickland

5 comments:

  1. I read this book a little while ago, and absolutely loved it. It is definitely my favorite book of the three. I love the action, and the plot. I especially love how the characters in the first one come back, and they are older. I also love the end, and how it leads into mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so ligitament im might die. I loved how you explained their love for each other:)I really like the idea of having them do a special edition of Hunger Games so that only one tribute comes out a winner....CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 6th grade all of the teachers read this book to our grade and I remember I didn't really like it but since the movie came out I think the book is way better! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard that the hunger games books are really great but I have not read them I have only seen the movie but I think I am finally going to read them because my whole family has read them and think they are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to read this again before the movie comes out, which I'm really looking forward to. I hope it's made as well as Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete