Friday, December 2, 2011

Supernaturally


Supernaturally is a very adventurous book full of romance and action! It is about a girl named Evie. She finally has the normal life she has always wanted but then she realizes being normal is just plain boring! When Evie starts to want to go back and work for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normal, she agrees. When she starts doing missions they become dangerous and Evie is wondering if she made the right choice in the first place. Then her ex-boyfriend Reth comes along telling her stuff about her past. She finds out that there’s a battle between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. What will Evie do?

I really enjoyed this book. It is actually the second book to Paranormalcy which a friend recommended to me and it became my favorite book! I really like the way the author writes because it really relates to teenagers. The third book of the trilogy is called Endlessly and it is coming out July 24, 2011! I can’t wait! I would recommend this book to any teenage girl! My favorite quote was “I don’t know, the middle of tomorrow and forever, the middle of life and death, the middle of normal and paranormal.” Evie says

1 comment:

  1. I've also really enjoyed these books. They are in the paranormal genre, but there's a sense of humor that makes it really fun. I saw the author Kiersten White interviewed on Skype. She is really quite engaging and funny herself.

    ReplyDelete