Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mockingjay


This book is about a girl named Katniss Everdeen. She has been through a lot. The lives in a place divided into 13 districts and lead by a place called the capitol. They are mean leaders, and to keep people from rebeling they host a game every year where 24 people are killed called the hunger games, and Katniss has been in to of them. Now the 13 districts are starting an uprising against the capitol. They have a big battle with them. "And then we'll shoot them when they show their faces?" Katniss asked.
If you like action and adventure that never stops than you will love this book. I think this book is good for any tennager or young adult. Everyone who reads it loves it.

6 comments:

  1. I love the series, but this was probably my least favorite. I got tired of Katniss whining, and the ending was pretty harsh. I can't wait to see the Hunger Games movie--looks good so far from the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third was deffinitly not as good as the first two but I still loved it... Katniss isn't whiny, she's half dead, crazed to the point of tourture by peeta's capture and barely hanging on to sanity. So don't go bagging on Katniss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first two books in the series, but this one is just to depressing, Suzanne Collins could have left this book out completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the first two books but this one was a little depressing. But I still loved it and I would totally recommend it. I loved Petta in these books and this one is kind of sad because of what happens to Petta. I liked the first two books better. This one is just so sad, but if you are planning on reading the other two books then read this one because it tells you how every thing all comes to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this series and loved it. Mockingjay wasn't the best book, but it was alright. All the characters seem to act different in this book. I think they were little bit more harsh. They didn't seem like themselves. It was still interesting to see how it all ended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only read the Hunger Games but I am going to start this one now. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete