Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lighting theif



This book is about a boy named Percy. He finds out that his dad really wasn't lost at sea, but that his dad is actually a Olympian god. In this book he meets some new friends. His best friends that he meets are Annabeth and Grover. Annabeth is the daughter of Athena and Grover is half man half goat. Percy get's into a lot of danger and has to leave his home. He has to go to a camp called Camp Half Blood. In the book Zues's lightning bolt was stolen and Zues thinks that Percy took it. When he gets there he sneaks out to go find Zues lighting bolt. On his quest he comes across many challenges and monsters. I really liked this book. I thought that it was very exciting. There is always something going on and you never get bored of reading it. When I read this book I couldn't put it down. I finished it in two days. I read day and night. This is one of my favorite books. I read the whole sereis and they are AMAZING!!!!! I think everyone should read this book. I promise if you read it you will love it! If you like adventure, funny, sad, and a little romace here and there then this is the book for you!!!! I think you should read it!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book and enjoyed the movie even though it was different. A lot of people were bothered by it, but I'm not a purist when it comes to making changes for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the book, it was very intense and hard to put down. I would have liked the movie if i hadn't read the book. It totally ruined the book and made it so that they can't continue the series in movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this book was okay but I found myself kind of bored. I liked the book fine but I didn't like the movie very much. I don't think it followed the book very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book after I saw the movie, so I was a little confused. They are very different. But I still like both the movie and the book. I like all of the characters and their personalities. Rick Riordan did a great job with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this book and the movie even though they were completely different but that's OK.

    ReplyDelete