Monday, February 28, 2011

hunger games


This book is a good book for people that like war, but a Little romances. This book is about thees kids that go and fight each other to the end. They have colony's and each coley sends a boy and a girl. This one coley send a boy named Peta and this girl named cattiness. Cattiness fell in love with Peta wall they were at the hunger games. The hunger games is wear they fight. Peta and cattiness fall in love and help each other wall in the games. Peta was a worker in a bakery be for he went to the games. Cattiness was a person that lived in a family that was kinda poor and didn't have food, so cattiness wold do what ever to get food for there family. There are other people in the book, but you have to read it to now more. I think its a way good book. Its mostly the only book I have read, so if your a person that likes killing but just a Little romances then I wold tell you to read it.

8 comments:

  1. The Hunger Game trilogy was awesome. I was definitely absorbed while reading all of the books. There are rumors about a movie and who will be cast, so it will be interesting to see when it finally comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was really good. It is very involving and is a good book for middle school students. Highly recommend this book. PS it is a series so I would read all the books if you like the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really interesting. i have heard it is a really fun and suspenseful book and i like that in a book

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is one of my absolute favorites! I read the whole series and if you haven't yet, I highly encourage it. Also, I hear there is a movie coming out! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book, it is very violent and well built. I also like the sequels too. I like the way you described Katnisses life before the hunger games, it helps others know how the story folds out. Great summary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the book but i have not read the other books to the trilogy yet. I like the story and plot of this book cause it fits in the time period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of my friends keep telling me to read this but it somehow keeps moving to the bottom of my list, this is a really good review and hopefully I will remember to read this book sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard this book is really good. From reading the summary it sounds like a really good book. I think I will read it some time.

    ReplyDelete