Wednesday, April 29, 2015


The Scorch Trials
James Dashner

This book is the next book in the series after the maze runner. the start of this book is when they have escaped the maze and were picked up by some government or army guys. they are taken to a place to sleep. but something strange happens in the night and they are forced to go and try to cross a desert to get a cure because they are infected. Some crazy things happen like a crazy storm and cranks. Its got lots of crazy twists. It is a fun book.

So characters that are in this book are. They main character Thomas then the knew leader Minho the old leader newt and Teresa. So Thomas is strong fighter and is determined to do what is needed. Minho is a powerful leader who is smart. Newt is also a smart and good leader. Teresa is stubborn and tough. together they make a pretty good team.

This is my favorite quote from the book “i felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't need to run to the mirror to know they were gone." this was my favorite it is just so well worded that it makes me have the feeling.

 I really liked this book I would recommend it to any one. But if you do not like books about adventure It might not be for you. I really loved it thought it was a good read and a lot of fun and very exciting. 





5 comments:

  1. I've read the Maze Runner and I loved it. I love the book that have so many crazy turns. I also love the books that you can't tell how the author is going to have the book end. The is going to be the next book I read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book! I loved the adventure and the science fiction. It is such a great read and probably one of my favorite books. It is a really great companion to the maze runner and anyone who likes science fiction will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the movie but I didn't read the book first. I think I should read the first and then read this one it sounds cool. I am one who loves action and adventure books. This book sounds good. Oh and I also loved the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read the first book but I has been on my list sience before the movie came out. I really like books like this and now I really want to read the first books so I can read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how this book has a lot of action and it has some scary parts too. I have also seen the first movie and i thought that it was really good and had a lot of action

    ReplyDelete