Sunday, January 30, 2011


I was able to read the book Saving Kristen. It is about a small town girl from Idaho who moves to California to start college. She keeps to herself most of the time until she meets a boy named Chad. Chad becomes Kristen's good friend and she has total trust in him. What Kristen doesn't know is what he does with his buddies when he is not with her. He is able to keep such a big secret away from her but at the same time he is able to make her fall head over heels for him!
In the book I noticed something said by chad, he said, "... if you wait long enough, there's always an opportunity." I like the meaning behind this and how it will be helpful!
This book is definitely one of my favorites which is saying something because I am not a big reader. I would not put this book down especially the farther I got towards the end. I loved loved loved this book and I would definitely read it over and over again. Five stars for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read a Jack Weyland book in awhile. Your review is intriguing. It makes me wonder what Chad is doing, but it seems to be something not too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so good!! i havent heard or seen it before i will be sure of to read it!

    ReplyDelete