Thursday, September 18, 2014



                                              MICHAEL VEY Author Richard Paul Evans

          This book is about a teenage boy with lighting powers. This boys name is Michael Vey. Michael has his best friend Ostin and other friend Taylor. Michal is trying to find out with the help of his friends who else has these same powers.

          Michael finds out that his girl friend Taylor has these powers also but they are used in different methods. Michael and Ostin are pretty much nerds, but know Michael is starting to become and interesting kid after he takes down the high school bully Jack and his friends. Michael soon finds out that Taylor has powers. Ostin has known about Michaels powers since Michael moved in to there neighborhood, later on about 2 days after Michael knows about Taylors powers they tell Ostin. Michael, Taylor and Ostin make a club called the electro clan.

          Michael Vey is a normal average teenager that sometimes gets bullied. Michael has lighting powers. There is Michaels best friend Ostin. Ostin is a kid that is really smart and kind of a nerd. Since no one really knows who Ostin is they sometimes forget his name and think his name is Houston, Dallas, Antonio etc. Taylor is a popular girl that is a cheerleader. Michael has a crush on Taylor. Taylor also has powers like Michael but they are used to control peoples brains and reboot them. All of this story happens when there in high school.

         My favorite quote in Michael Vey is"They're two children among a billon finding them is like finding a lost chop stick in China". I like that quote because it would be hard to find someone with out knowing were they are or any contact. That is saying in the books trying to find the other fifteen kids with powers would be really hard.

          This book is a really good book this book is now since i read it, it is my favorite book i have ever read. If someone asked me if they should read this book I would tell them that they should totally read this book. This book is really good because there a lot of everything, there is humor, mystery, action and everything.

9 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to put this on my "to read list". Michael Vey has steadily grown in popularity. I've read other books by this author that are quite different from this series. Isn't there a 4th book coming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks really good! My mom just bought it and I am going to have to read it. I agree that it would be hard to find two kids among a billion others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is awesome!!!! I've read this book at least three times. It has great adventure in in and is all around a good book. This is a must read book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If i had electric powers it would be cool to have powers but it would not be so fun to have Elgen chasing me. This series is my favorite series. I like that this book is so different then any other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds so amazing! I have seen tons of my friends read it and I never really knew what it was about but I really want to read it! I am so excited to read this exciting story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had lighting powers that would be so cool I will definitely have to look into this series but I can see why he wants to find who else has these powers because it wouldn't be to fun to have powers that you couldn't share with anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be so fun to read!! If I had lighting powers I would have so much fun. You would never see me on the t.v. or xbox ever again. Knowing your crush had these same power would be like a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be really cool to have lightning powers. I have wanted to read this book for a while. Now I know what it's about
    -Drew Hardin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this type of genera and I think it would be a pretty cool read. I'd like to try it sometime.
    -Chase Thompson

    ReplyDelete