Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hunger Games



This book is about a girl named Katniss that lives with her mom and her little sister. Katniss's father died, and now Katniss has to hunt for her and her sister like her father had taught her. There are 12 districts in the Hunger Games, and a Capitol that is over all 12 districts. Every year one boy and one girl are picked to compete in the Hunger Games. When they were picking Katniss's little sister was picked. Katniss didn't want her little sister to have to fight, so she volunteered to take her place. The boy that was picked was Peeta. But Katniss had sort of fallen in love with Peeta before that, because he gave her bread. During the games they decide neither of them want to kill each other, so they have to find a way to not kill each other, and both win.






“Winning means fame and fortune.Losing means certain death.The Hunger Games have begun…”






6 comments:

  1. I think we're all looking forward to seeing the movie in March. The preview looks very interesting. Suzanne Collins really came up with a great plot idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this book and i loved it, it had a lot of action and made your heart beat. I hope you enjoyed it as much i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cool book. I ahve never read it but i have seen lots of other people reading this book so it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends are obsessed with this book. It sounds really good, but I don't think I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this book so bad! I have heard so many great comments about it. It sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so many good things about this book! I see lots of people reading it! I think it sounds like a pretty good book! Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete