Monday, January 9, 2012

Fablehaven 5

In the last book of the Fablehaven series, Kendra and Seth find them selves on another extremely dangerous adventure. But this time the fate of the world depends on them when an evil man and demons try to open the Demon prison!!!!!! To open the prison would mean certain destruction and the entire world would be destroyed!!!!
Kendra and Seth are not alone though. In the book they meet many good people who are willing to help, including a pair of wacky satyrs, a unicorn who Kendra has a major crush on, and two grandparents they thought were dead!
I would have to say that my favorite quote in this book would have to be when Warren said, " I'm surprised to be alive. That would have been a very big belly flop in a very dry pool."
Find out what happens by reading the fifth book of Fablehaven!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never raed the Falbehaven series, but after reading this it makes me want to read them. Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete